Vibrating Screen LS12
Weight: 190 kg
Vibration motor: 0,16 kW, 1.500 RPM
Connection: 230 V
Height: 1.440 mm
Footprint: 1.180 mm x 1.210 mm
Screen surface: 1.180 mm x 1.210 mm
With the XAVA vibrating screen LS12, a wide variety of materials can be screened and recycled. With the right choice of screen mesh, everything from compost to wood chips, earth, gravel, sand, C&D waste, brick debris, etc. can be screened. The separated material can be reused immediately. The screening machine LS12 is designed in a way that the screened material can fall directly into a wheelbarrow, which allows an easy and fast use of the final product.
- SIMPLE OPERATION – standard 230V socket connection
- CLEAN – purely electric drive, no site contamination due to damaged hydraulic lines or similar
- FLEXIBLE – separation of various materials thanks to the use of different screen meshes
- LITTLE WEIGHT – very easy manoeuvring thanks to LIFT & MOVE system
- LOW MAINTENANCE – screws must be checked, maintenance-free bearings on the vibration motor
- STUDDED TYRES – provide better traction on every surface
For dust suppression or washing all kinds of materials such as gravel, crushed stone, etc. Supply via a standard water connection.
Enlarged base frame for the LS12 and LS14 vibrating screen.
LS12X Installation Surface (LxBxH): 1210 x 1280 x 1440 mm
LS14X Installation Surface (LxBxH): 1210 x 1510 x 1640 mm
Recommended for the X-LINE models LS12X and LS14X.
Creates an extended feeding width.