Vibrating Screen LS14
Weight: 300 kg
Vibration motor: 0,4 kW, 1.500 RPM
Connection: 230 V
Height: 2.440 mm
Footprint: 1.310 mm x 1.210 mm
Screen surface: 1.080 x 1.040 mm
With the XAVA LS14 screening machine, different materials can be screened and recycled. With the right choice of screening cloth, everything from compost to wood chips, soil, gravel, sand, building rubble, brick remains and similar materials can be screened and thus separated cleanly. The separated material can be reused immediately. The LS14 vibrating screen is designed in such a way that the screened material can fall into a wheelbarrow or a box, which enables easy further transportation.
- SIMPLE OPERATION – standard 230V socket connection
- CLEAN – purely electric drive, no site contamination due to damaged hydraulic lines or similar
- FLEXIBLE – separation of various materials thanks to the use of different screen meshes
- FAST MANOEUVRING – by means of a lifting device or chains
- LOW MAINTENANCE – screws must be checked, maintenance-free bearings on the vibration motor
- EASY TRANSPORT – thanks to its low weight – with a standard car trailer
For dust suppression or washing all kinds of materials such as gravel, crushed stone, etc. Supply via a standard water connection.
Enlarged base frame for the LS12 and LS14 vibrating screen.
LS12X Installation Surface (LxBxH): 1210 x 1280 x 1440 mm
LS14X Installation Surface (LxBxH): 1210 x 1510 x 1640 mm
Recommended for the X-LINE models LS12X and LS14X.
Creates an extended feeding width.